Connecting Greens on the North Shore
The riding of North Vancouver stretches from the Capilano River on the west to the Seymour River on the east. We encompass the City of North Vancouver, a portion of the District of North Vancouver and two Squamish communities, one at the north end of the Lions Gate Bridge and the other on Bragg and Mosquito Creeks. For our boundary details, see this map.
If you would like to attend one of our regular meetings or find out about an upcoming event, please contact us. We are always keen on new volunteers! If you live in our riding, you can become an official member of our group by joining the Green Party of Canada. As a member of our association, you would have the opportunity to select the organization’s executive and pick a candidate for the next election.
Sun13Nov20161:30pm - 3:30pmLynn Valley Community Centre, 1277 Lynn Valley Road, North Vancouver
Vancouver GPC Unity Tour Event
At this event, you will:
1. Receive an update about some of the the current challenges facing the GPC
2. Receive an overview of three vision paradigms that can be used to guide the GPC and learn how they can run at cross purposes - see https://goo.gl/iNv30u
3. Receive an introduction to some of the processes used by the Green Party in Germany and how we could learn from them
4. Contribute your feedback on which of the three vision paradigms resonates the most with you and why
5. Contribute your feedback on how we can mature as a political party and what we could learn from our German cousins
6. Learn what you can do to help make the SGM in Calgary a success
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
More details at www.facebook.com/events/682492991932192/
Other Riding Associations on the North Shore
Learn more about the Green Party of Canada